Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a global charitable foundation that support key worldwide health challenges. Their main focus is on mental health and climate change. A high growth business that has c2000 employees. An independent business driven by an investment portfolio, they have a head office in central London and a small employee base in Europe. We have worked with this business before with excellent feedback from candidates. The business has a highly collaborative and inclusive workforce that are genuinely a great bunch of people that are a pleasure to work with. Currently the company is having a big push on their wellbeing and D&I strategies and progressing the performance of their reward department.
You will be joining the business as their Benefits & Pension Lead to cover a maternity leave. The contract will be for 12 months. Sat within their Reward team of 7, reporting to the Head of Reward you will be responsible for managing the company employee benefits which will include supporting with a large pensions project they are currently undertaking. You'll be using Darwin and Workday to complete your work and duties will include:
- Responsible for the development, management and administration of the benefits portfolio which includes, pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, income protection, travel loan etc
- Supporting with the management of the company's pensions schemes and assist the Pensions lead on a DC pensions project
- Management of the flexible benefits portal and responsible for its ongoing development
- Monitor external statutory , legal and other best practice trends that could impact the benefits offering
- Work collaborative with the HRBPs on any sensitive or complex matters
- Focus on new communication initiatives
- Assist with implementation of new life assurance scheme
- Maintain relationships with vendors and brokers and negotiate contracts where relevant
- Management of benefits renewals and implementing new benefits where relevant
- Contribute to wider HR/People and compensation projects
- Liaising closely with the Health and Wellbeing team
- Exercise cost control and manage expenditure to work within the agreed operating budget
The business is looking for a benefits professional with provide experience in the management of insurance and flexible benefits. You must have experience with DC pension for this role and will also ideally have exposure to DB pension work. You must be collaborative, proactive and have effective communication skills. You should have proven experience of managing vendor/broker relationships and examples of implementing new benefits or processing renewals. You should be available on short notice for this role for a January 2022 start.
The role offers a highly supportive and enjoyable work culture for a business that are genuinely striving to improve world health. You will be rewarded for your work with a salary c£55-65k plus a highly generous pension scheme. They offer a hybrid working environment and you will be given autonomy and ownership in the role.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.