Frazer jones is working with a leading insurance firm based in attractive offices in the heart of London as well as with flexible remote working options on offer. We are recruiting for the role of Compensation Advisor to report in to the Head of Reward. This is a progressive and rewarding position which will involve designing and executing compensation programmes for the UK employee population. You will also provide year end support, conduct bench-marking exercises, compensation analysis and regulatory reporting. Other duties will include:
- Support and design of the compensation modules within the HRIS system
- Bench-marking - managing relationships with vendors and providing timely reports with analysis
- Partner with the International Mobility
- UK Gender pay gap calculations and reporting
- Evaluate and analyse salary data and be the first point of call for all compensation queries
- Advise and partner with the HRBPs and wider team team on job evaluations, compensation structures and philosophies, policies and procedures
- Package design for new hires and promotions
- Support the overall planning and execution of the annual global compensation cycle
- Assist with audit
- Support with Bonus Pension Sacrifice process
- Provide senior management team with extensive modelling
The ideal candidate will have completed a similar role ideally within a professional services business. A degree level qualification in a relevant field is preferred and working knowledge of global compensation issues and trends. If this sounds like you and you are interested in hearing more about this position then please apply for this position and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones for a confidential discussion about your job search and this vacancy.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.