22 days ago
As a Corporate Recruiter you have a national role in which you coordinate the entire recruitment process of the Food, Feed and Water division. From drafting vacancies, proactive search for candidates to conducting selection interviews and making the right match. You are in the lead and ensure an optimal candidate journey.
You also build a strong employer brand and you know how to find talent and connect it to the business. You do this through campus recruitment, where you start sparring with hiring managers about internships and graduation projects. This allows you to bind and fascinate students before entering the labor market. In addition, you regularly visit colleges and you organize events and job fairs where you are the calling card of the business.
- You have a working and thinking level with at least 18 months of experience in the field of recruitment;
- You have organizational sensitivity and are able to think 2 steps ahead;
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- You are result and goal oriented and stress resistant;
- You have a vision and a strategic labor market proposition (and shape this in a recruitment policy);
- You are closely involved in setting up, organizing and optimizing selection procedures;
- You know better than anyone how to build a network.
What we can offer you?
- An annual contract, with the prospect of permanent employment;
- Working for a market leader in a growing sector;
- Leased car, work phone and laptop are included;
- A challenging working environment at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.