Reporting to the Head of HR for Asia Pacific and working closing with the Global Head of DE&I, this role will develop & execute the firm's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy across the region.
A key firm priority with strong leadership support, this role will provide the operational leadership to positively influence their diverse workforce and encourage inclusive leadership across all business units.
- Develop & execute the DE&I strategic roadmap for the region
- Partner with HR leaders on DE&I priority setting which aligns with business unit DE&I goals
- Lead regional DE&I efforts, events and committees throughout the region
- Manage DE&I projects and regulatory requirements
- Partner with CoE's to integrate DE&I strategy into Talent acquisition, Enterprise Learning & Development, Total Rewards, Communications and Corporate Responsibility.
- Provide though leadership by external benchmarking, best practices, feedback, and research
- Manage the DE&I Budget
- Act as primary liaison for key external D&I partners and vendors
- Tertiarty educated
- Minimum of 3 years of DE&I experience with a working understanding of different markets across Asia
- Ability to influence, consult, partner, build relationships, and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Have delivered a DE&I strategy & programs to promotion inclusion and diversity
- Strong project management skills
- Use data to effectively tell the DE&I story and influence results
To apply, please follow the link. For further information, or for a confidential career conversation, reach out to email@example.com.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.