Frazer Jones are partnered with a global financial services institution recruiting for a Diversity Recruiter for their UK and European Operations. The firm have invested heavily recently in their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, which has resulted in the need for this new position.
This position will be an excellent move for an established in house recruiter who is passionate about diversity and inclusion, and can demonstrate this in their involvement with D&I workshops or research groups.
- Responsible for sourcing and identifying qualified diverse candidate for key positions across the business
- Partner with multiple client groups and stakeholders as an ambassador for Talent Acquisition and Diversity
- Identify new sources of candidates
- Represent the firm externally at diversity conferences and industry events
- Proactively researching trends in the recruitment market and diversity techniques to remain competitive
- Experience in recruitment within a financial services/professional services institution, search firm or recruitment agency
- Diversity and inclusion project experience preferred, but not essential
- Demonstrable passion for the D&I space
- Strong presentation and influencing skills to all levels of management.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.