My client, a top Law firm is looking for an Early Careers Advisor to join their growing team in London. An Early Careers Advisor is responsible for the provision of proactive and seamless coordination and some administration for all early-career recruitment-related activities across the firm.
The role as an Early Careers Advisor:
- Manage the end-to-end early careers recruitment cycle and be involved in the training and development process.
- Responsible for the pre-selection for all programmes and schemes and managing the assessment process.
- Design, deliver and manage the structure of different programmes and schemes, including delivering the first-day induction for all new starters.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Provide excellent feedback and be the first point of contact for any queries.
And much, much more...
Requirements for an Early Careers Advisor
- 2 years minimum in Early Careers/ Future Talent role
- Degree or equivalent educated
- Experience using HR database/ systems
- A keen interest in a career within Early Careers
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.