About the Role
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global Law firm who have a unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to step up into an Early Careers & Junior Recruitment Adviser role within their busy Sydney based recruitment team. Reporting directly to the Senior Recruitment Manager, APAC and working closely with a Senior Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for running the early careers programme, as well as managing end-to-end recruitment of entry level legal candidates.
* Own and successfully deliver the early careers programmes across our Australian offices
* Efficient planning to ensure all deliverables are met in time
* Liaising with third parties and various stakeholders within the firm
* Screening and interviewing potential candidates, managing candidates, managing rotations
* Maintain the database and produce various reports
* End to end recruitment and allocation of casual paralegal resources across the firm in Australia
* Provide support to the team on the end to end recruitment process of various other roles within the firm.
Key Skills and Attributes
* At least 1 year+ of recruitment experience in a, high volume environment
* Ability to deliver a consistently high level of responsive service to your stakeholders
* Proficient at managing databases and spreadsheets,
* An effective and engaging communicator
* Previous law firm / agency experience is ideal
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Strategic and able to think quickly
* High attention to detail
* A passion for early careers
This is a permanent role based in Sydney CBD. It is an urgent hire and an excellent opportunity to build your recruitment and programme management career in a supportive and close-knit environment. Salary package is between $75,000 - $80,000 (inclusive of super). Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Karen Lyons with job reference: PR/199463
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.