Our client is a well-known innovative and global food-manufacturing company with over 30.000 employees worldwide. To further develop and strengthen their relationship with their works council our client is looking for a
Employee Relations Business Partner (m/f/d)
to join their team in Hamburg.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Build a strong and collaborative working relationship and ensure trustful cooperation with works councils
- Set the agenda and lead regular meetings with HR colleagues and Works Council
- Keep up with local trends, new legislation, European HR initiatives that will require negotiation, and develop consultation plans
- Negotiate framework agreements and local works agreements in close cooperation with Senior HRBP
- Take a lead on reviewing current work agreements to ensure compliance
- Support European and local HRBPs in cooperation with works council in various topics such as new set-up of departments, individual personal measures, etc.
- Advise and support European and local People Managers in various employment law issues
- Update HR and people managers on latest legislation as required
- Closely cooperate with external providers such as employer's association and external law firm
- Significant years of experience in cooperation and negotiation with works councils
- Experience in an international dynamic company with matrix organization desirable
- Profound knowledge of German individual labour and works constitution law
- Proactive, independent and structured way of working
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- High service orientation, organizational talent and solution orientation
- Business fluent in English
- Good knowledge in the use of MS Office
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.