- Employee Relations Specialist
- Financial Services
- Salary: up to S$130k per annum + Performance Bonus
- Location: Singapore
- Exclusive Search
We are delighted to be engaged exclusively to support a new Employee Relations Specialist hire for a global FTSE 100 Global Financial Services organization with a sizeable base in Singapore. This is a perfect opportunity for an existing Employee Relations Advisor, HR Advisor or, HR Officer with some employee relations experience looking to specialize in this space and work with a wider team to learn from and support.
The ER team is experienced and highly collaborative, so this will provide a great learning platform for a talented ER/HR Advisor to join a team that is creating and adding value to the wider organization and enhancing the employee experience.
The successful candidate will provide support to the team and learn to manage their own end to end cases, arrive at fair conclusions and help minimize risk for the organization. Collect relevant data and provide trends and reports to identify ER hotspots and risks and provide a proactive ER service to serve both the business and HR. This person will liaise with any appropriate employee representatives where needed.
This business is truly exciting and can provide highly rewarding career opportunities for further growth and development in the organisation. A visible role, partnering with both the business and HR stakeholders across the organisation.
The remit for the role is to;
1) Become an influencer and work collaboratively with the team and the business to support in any complex employee relations cases such as; performance management, misconduct, grievances, absence, grievances or change management (collective ER management)
2) Managing people and process to ensure ER cases are resolved in a smooth and timely manner
3) Support and upskill other HR services in ensuring best practice is adopted across the business
4) Empower managers and leaders to execute successful and timely resolution of cases in an objective and viable manner
5) Produce and deliver accessible & company-wide training for new managers, managers and leaders where needed to raise internal awareness and capability of best practice employee relations to feed into the positive working culture and organisational style. Share any learning with the wider organisation and add to the ER teams collateral and toolkits
What's it like to work there?
This is a fast-paced, global matrix firm. The business is very collaborative and network driven. They embrace change and innovation and welcome new technology. They use agile working methods and make data-driven decisions.
A unique opportunity to enhance your ER career at the heart of a successful and expanding business and make an impact. Generous bonus, flexible working style.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Cherry if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration number: R1765467
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.