ER Manager, £80,000 - £95,000 + strong benefits
Working for a retail business based out of their Reading office this is a very exciting opportunity to lead the ER team of 6 and support the management teams across the UK and NI
- Manage the team and oversee all ER cases across the UK network of stores across UK and NI
- Work closely with key stakeholders to support them with ER advice and complex cases
- Liaise with external legal providers with regards to employment tribunal claims
- Work to deadlines, monitor trends and always keep updated with legislation changes.
- Motivate and manage the ER team, supporting in their learning and development
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in the wider HR teams such as L&D understanding how to educate the wider business with regards to ER
- Work with and build relationships with Trade Unions, be able to negotiate where appropriate.
- Be an ideas person, look at how changes can be made and add value to the function, discuss, design and implement.
- You will have a strong ER Manager background, worked on multiple complex cases at all levels from advisory to Employment Tribunals
- You will have worked within a large business, retail ideally or a service provider and worked at pace in a fast paced environment.
- Team/line management experience essential
- Trade Union experience needed
- You will be collaborative, a problem solver and understand what is best for the business depending on the particular case in hand
- Strong IT skills, excellent team working ability and will have credibility amongst your peers
- You will be a team player, collaborative in your approach and able to think outside the box!
This role will expect office presence with flexibility to work one day a week from home.
To be considered please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.