My client a financial services firm are looking to hire 2 ER Specialist on a permanent basis. In this role you will act as a central specialist resource supporting all ER activity including disciplinaries, performance management, grievances, mediation, absence, appeals, Occupational Health life cycle, flexible working and any other associated ER activity.
- Ensure all employee relations issues are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner in line with our policies and the law.
- Deliver employee relations training workshops managers across the U.K. management population.
- Coach people managers to provide development interventions to build a positive employee relations environment.
- Track and regularly report on cases.
- Work in partnership with the HR Generalist/ Business Partners, to identify ER trends and recommend proactive interventions to minimise risk.
- Support the HR Generalist/ Business Partners with any change programmes
- Being the point of contact for the escalation of issues, policy and process interpretation. Mitigating legal employment risk and ensuring a positive, fair and supportive work environment for all employees.
- Liaise with HR Business Partners in other areas of the business in order to work collaboratively on cross business/geographical issues.
To carry out this role you must have:
- ER experience ideally working in the financial or professional services sectors.
- Strong understanding of UK Employment Law Legislation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.