Our client is a Tier 1 leading global investment bank that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified range of clients. The business is currently looking for a VP level Recruiter to cover maternity leave for 12 months starting in December 2021.
The recruitment team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategies and manages the full life cycle from sourcing to managing the offer process. This role will focus on the Asset Management business across EMEA and you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategies to ensure the company has a diverse talent pool
- Sourcing, identifying, and managing potential candidates
- Building relationships with hiring managers
- Working with the compensation team to structure competitive corporate packages
- Providing feedback and influence hiring decisions
- Partnering with the divisional generalist teams, employee relations, legal, background check and others to provide full service to clients
To be successful in this role you must have a comprehensive understanding of Asset Management and experience recruiting from Analyst to MD/Partner level professionals. The team is looking for an individual with a robust background and track record in recruiting strong candidates with the ability to work at high volume and manage multiple external vendors.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.