I have partnered with a well-known global publication that covers print and digital media.
My client is looking for a Global Head of Talent Acquisition with a proven track record of creating innovative Talent Acquisition strategies and programs. The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating in an environment prioritising multi-stakeholder collaboration and have experience with executive level hiring. This role would suit someone who has a wealth of expertise in designing recruiting models globally.
The Global Head of Talent Acquisition will have an abundance of gravitas and the ability to interact with members of the senior leadership teams.
How you will contribute:
- Lead the strategy, design and execution of the company's Talent Acquisition strategy to attract and retain highly committed, engaged and talented employees
- Leverage knowledge of market conditions and competitive talent landscape while driving fairness and compliance in hiring and internal job fulfilment practices and policies
- Represent the company externally to build our talent brand and broad pathways of opportunity into the company to ensure a robust and growing talent pool for our evolving needs
- Direct external executive recruiters and agencies as needed, to develop and refine programs and add recruiting capacity as needed
- Establish and measure key talent acquisition metrics to ensure widespread internal stakeholder understanding of our recruiting operations efficiency and effectiveness and deliver insights to enable future talent strategy evolution
- Collaborate with HR, DEI, people teams, and business leaders to understand and proactively address key concerns in attracting, motivating and retaining high quality, diverse talent
- Oversee the design and implementation of talent acquisition operational and communications processes
- Partner with senior leaders and executives to develop short and long-term business / functional staffing strategies
- Oversee the remote team of recruiters working on critical openings and proactive capacity building.
- Implement and recommend best practices for attracting and sourcing candidates while developing and managing the employer branding and recruitment marketing efforts
- Act as player/coach; running senior level searches end to end while also managing the overall Talent Acquisition team
- Analyse and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Drive the design, development and delivery of effective strategic sourcing plans and programs to build talent pipelines
- Monitor and manage all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team
- Review/manage existing technology/tools/systems and recommend new technology to stay abreast of current trends and needs
- Develop a strong and attractive employer brand (Employee Value Proposition)
- Develop and amplify diversity outreach and recruitment strategies to meet representation goals, creating strong partnerships with top schools, external agencies/organisations and experienced professionals both internally and externally
- Establish an onboarding framework for employees globally ensuring an exemplary experience for all new joiners
- Support talent management processes including succession planning, bench strength analysis and identification of key positions ensuring that bias mitigation best practices are embedded in all talent processes
- Champion Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all talent and organisational processes.
- Ensure unconscious bias training across all employee bases, and lead ad-hoc projects and initiatives considering the organisation's needs and changes
- Support the mobility of internal employees ensuring utilisation of bias mitigation best practices and accountability for achieving representation goals
- Stay current on both talent strategies and industry/competitor activities
- Drive and own a proactive full life cycle recruiting process with a sense of urgency
- Facilitate competency-based interviewing panels, understand assessment tools, and inclusive interview practices
- Promote a high-touch exceptional candidate experience
The ideal skills for this role are:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 15+ years HR experience in Talent Acquisition and or as an HR Business Partner
- Experience working in a company experiencing growth and transformation
- Ability to interact with teams in offices in all time-zones of the USA, UK and Asia regions
- Demonstrated competence in leading talent acquisition teams leveraging data and operations effectiveness to ensure equitable, fair, transparent hiring practices
- Demonstrated ability to attract and hire diverse talent
- Experience in leading teams (direct reports and cross-functional)
- Demonstrated experience setting Talent strategies that are aligned to business objectives
- Experience creating internal and external talent networks
- Strong ability to demonstrate influence and champion for change and delivery excellence
- Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a global mindset
- Continuous improvement mindset with the agility to shift priorities as the needs of the business evolve
- Strong influencing and communication skills and ability to drive results
- Knowledge of complex executive compensation packages
If you have the relevant skill set and experience and would like to be considered for this role please apply below or email me directly at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.