I am exclusively partnering with a global financial services organisation who are looking to bring on board a HR Shared Services Manager, EMEA/APAC in this newly created position. You will report into the Global Head of HR and will support their global offshore environmental business covering 12 jurisdictions and c150 FTE.
You will be an experienced HR Shares Services Manager with deep expertise in managing HR services including but not limited to payroll, workforce administration, global mobility, vendor management and HRIS. This role will be crucial in ensuring a best-in-class employee experience is enabled, processes are lean and fit for purpose. Initially you will have one direct report along with various vendor relationships.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work with a global outsourced payroll provider and in-house direct report to ensure the appropriate set up of monthly payroll
- Oversee all payroll activities across global regions and act as an escalation point for queries
- Deputise in the absence of the payroll and benefits administrator
- Management of a small team and vendors
- Manage transactional services of end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes
- Proactively streamline processes and systems to improve ways of working and make them more efficient and scalable as our business grows
- Create seamless improvements across the HR lifecycle and region
- Be accountable for data integrity in systems, embedding robust quality assurance and control mechanisms into new processes to ensure compliance and exemplary data management
- Ensure the smooth running of People Operations, including HRIS administration, payroll, onboarding/offboarding, global mobility and monthly metrics
- Create standard operating procedures and complete compliance audits to ensure processes are maintained and accurate
- Ensure that all services delivered are documented in standard operating procedures & measured against the agreed critical SLAs/KPIs
- Ensure compliance with local employment regulations and legal requirements as well as all related aspects of data protection
- Produce regular activity reports/dashboards for leaders
To be successful in this role, you will have worked in a similar role with global experience of managing HR service operations ideally across EMEA and APAC. Previous experience of managing an outsourced payroll provider is a must as well as an understanding of legal nuances.
If you thrive in a dynamic, complex, and fast-paced environment and want to be in a position where you have the scope to create and deliver the best-in-class people processes, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.