We are currently working with a client in an exciting and client industry. We are searching for their new Global Performance and Reward Technology Manager.
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of the Performance & Reward (P&R) Technologies Manager is to lead the digitization of the Performance & Reward processes. In addition, to drive the improvement of the manager and employee experience in regard to compensation and benefits. Finally, the purpose is to drive the implementation of this digitization within the organization.
The Performance and Reward Technologies Manager reports directly to the Global Performance and Reward Director, forming an integral part of the Global Performance and Reward COE of the organization.
The Performance & Reward Technologies Manager is responsible for:
- Leading the digitization of the P&R processes
- Representing P&R in Digital People Solutions (DPS) workshops, with the mandate to make decisions that support delivery of performance & reward policies, and the acumen to know when to align the Global Performance & Reward Director.
- Driving the effort to align P&R processes globally to be able to digitize those. Where needed, the P&R CoE and the PLT need to be involved to decide on the way forward.
- Bringing best practice technology solutions to the people teams including DPS team.
- Assessing the proposed people technology solutions and processes to ensure the employee experience and leader-experience is compatible with the employee experience.
- Supporting the ongoing operation and troubleshooting of technology solutions; sharing solutions and learnings across the global team.
- Leading continuous improvement for the implemented processes and system.
- Stay informed about outside market developments in the field of performance and reward systems and tooling.
The candidate should have:
- Solid experience with exposure to local and global performance and reward landscape - including people performance practices and local benefits.
- Experience with in-house global performance and reward systems
- Experience with deployment of compensation modules and performance & goals modules
- Experience with aligning performance and reward processes in order to be able to automate these processes.
- Stakeholder management skills: experience in complex matrix organizations, understand, manage, address, and escalate conflicting interests
- Ability to develop global processes and embed these into the organization
- Influencing skills: being able to convince stakeholders without managerial authority by sharing in-depth knowledge and functional rationale
- Project management experience: lead and participate in complex global project
Interested in learning more? Please do not hesitate to reach out and apply today! Please send me an email at: alfredolira@Frazerjones.com
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.