Global Talent / HR Project role - Culture and Colleague Experience - Hospitality - Denham (Relocating to Windsor in Sept 2022) - Culture and Colleague Experience
Purpose of role:
Today we have a great culture, very good values and DNA, and a good track record of developing people across the organisation but much of this is done on and prior experience rather than because of the frameworks and structures we have in place. The colleague experience is therefore wholly dependent on their manager and the importance they place on their engagement and retention, rather than on the consistency of the experience across the business.
Support the Global Talent, Culture and DE&I team with the design, execution and ongoing management of our talent and performance initiatives designed to create a world class colleague experience. Projects will involve:
* Support various Colleague Experience and Culture projects and initiatives, inclusive but not limited to on-boarding, wellbeing, employee experience strategy. This may include assessing and re-designing key processes/touchpoints/moments that matter to align to future leadership and culture needs
* Support with project management to ensure we are tracking well against our project plans and can deliver commitments on time
* Owns global approach to onboarding - content, experience & system.
* Partner with DE&I to further building a culture of inclusion and wellbeing. Leading on wellbeing and embedding the wellbeing framework.
* Responsible for development and management of wellbeing strategies, policies, processes and procedures considering best practice and operational needs of the business. Partnering with Reward as required. Maintenance of talent & wellbeing documentation, policies, practices on internal systems
* Supports wellbeing ERGs with plans to align to business needs
* Provide in-put to shape office designs as it relates to colleague experience and the cultural aspirations of hybrid working.
* Using colleague heartbeat and other data points to measure the effectiveness of colleague experience
* Talent CoE
* Regional Talent and Learning teams
* Global Learning team
* Global Reward Team
* Internal Communications
* Appointed vendors/agencies
* Specific project deliverables
* Tasks and projects managed on time and budget.
* Talent resources kept up to date.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.