Are you an experienced graduate recruiter looking to join one of the worlds leading banks in a hands on recruitment role? If so, we want to hear from you!
Reporting into the Head of Graduate Recruitment, you will be responsible for managing the graduate and intern recruitment process for your dedicated client groups. You will be hands on from day one, with a great deal of stakeholder exposure and opportunities to consistently add value.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- All acquisition, engagement, programme management and diversity initiatives for graduate and intern hiring for your business areas
- Managing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Attending campus and industry events to promote the bank and engage with potential candidates
- Contributing and adding to the firms attraction strategy in conjuction with the firms development programmes
- Embedding D&I initiatives across the recruitment lifecycle to ensure key deliverables are met
To really succeed in this role you must be a creative and innovative thinker with a genuine passionate for hiring early talent. You must be a keen problem solver and have the ability to build long lasting, effective relationships with stakeholders across the business.
The team are collaborative, solution orientated and love what they do - so if this all sounds like you, then please apply today! Roles like this don't come up often!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.