We are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join one of our wonderful clients in London. They are a law firm and they love to develop their people, listen to their needs and help them grow inside the business. Our client offers a hybrid work environment and are well known for their friendly employees.
For the Graduate Recruitment Assistant role, they are looking for someone who wants to start their HR career and bring a little knowledge to the table. This can be from university or a previous recruitment job. You will develop great knowledge and skills in this role. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day recruitment administration
- Managing the data systems
- Organise and attend events and university careers fairs to attract potential candidates.
- Full recruitment cycle. Interviewing, providing feedback and making an offer.
- Collaborate with the other teams within the company.
Of course, these are the duties in a nutshell. This role is super broad and extremely exciting and no day will ever be the same. As the Graduate Recruitment Assistant you need to have eye for detail and be a great communicator. Very eager to learn and very enthusiastic to talk to students and talk about the company.
Would you like to start your career at this company? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.