Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
An elite global law firm are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to provide key support to the end-to-end recruitment process for campus hires in Melbourne and Sydney.
This is a 6 month contract and provides an opportunity to broaden your experience in a corporate and fast-paced environment.
- Provide support to key recruiting contacts
- Support candidate queries and management through the process
- Develop and foster relationships with key contacts at Universities
- Host and facilitate campus events
- Support vacation clerkship onboarding process
- Organise, plan and attend training, induction and social events
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a corporate environment
- Genuine interest in recruitment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- The ability to work autonomously and use initiative to problem solve
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong skills in powerpoint and excel
This is a 6 month contract with an ASAP start. If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: TR/194474
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.