My client a leading professional services firm is hiring a Graduate Recruitment Manager role to cover a period of maternity. This role due to start in May is an exciting opportunity and would suit someone with proven experience managing a graduate function. The successful individual will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of the UK graduate resourcing agenda. They will lead the graduate recruitment team which consists of 3 operational resourcers based here in London.
* Build and maintain relationships with key internal contacts, working particularly closely with the Graduate Recruitment & Trainee Development Partners and Trainee Partners.
* Manage head-count requirements
* Manage the pre-selection process, includes reviewing applications
* Decide on strategy of campus activities for each recruitment year
* Oversee organisation and delivery of all campus activities
* Experience of managing a Graduate Recruitment team, preferably within a legal or professional services environment.
* Able to demonstrate excellent relationship management skills and a sound understanding of recruitment best practice and the graduate recruitment market.
If this describes your skill set send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.