A unique, global leader in the consultancy sector are looking to attract a Head of D&I to lead and champion this in the workplace.
Reporting in to the HR Director, you will manage a small team and be the lead in driving all aspects of diversity and inclusion across the business. You will be part of a global team.
Responsiblities will include:
- Business partner and build trusted and genuine relationships both internally and externally.
- Design and drive the DEI agenda
- Execute DE&I projects and initiatives
- Be able to report, analyse and present effectively
- Work with the wider HR team on driving talent and people lead initiatives
- Experienced in leading DEI and be able to demonstrate success within a professional services environment
- A natural leader, communicator and change maker
- Agile in your approach an be able to work at pace
- End to end experience of DEI workshops is also desirable
Salary will depend on experience, hybrid working on offer with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.