We are currently working for an international technology firm headquartered in Germany with over 25.000 employees worldwide and are looking for an Head of HR (m/f/d) to join one of their brands in Berlin.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Build, lead and develop the HR team for the organisation
- Oversee all HR processes and practices for teams such as commercial, supply chain, expansion, store operations, strategy & planning
- Own the full employee life cycle from Talent Acquisition, Onboarding through to performance management, employee engagement, office management
- Lead and guide the Team Lead HR who, together with their team, is responsible for all HR processes for the personnel
- Act as an HR business partner to your business peers and team-leads in the organisation, advising them on all people and culture related matters
- Manage relationships with employees, sustaining and improving employee engagement and ensure an inclusive workplace
- Ensure compliance with local regulations when it comes to our people operations, policies and processes.
- Work closely with the Head of HR Logistics and the Director HR to ensure a coherent employee experience across the organisation
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- Several years of relevant experience in a fast paced environment
- You are an HR generalist at heart and can juggle HR business partnering, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement with ease
- A good understanding of German employment law and how to apply it in day to day operations
- A hands-on mentality and while you work well in a team you are also willing to own and drive initiatives independently
- A structured approach and process orientation
- You are a strong team leader and focus on growing and retaining your team
- A love for solving problems and delivering solutions
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.