An International banking organisation are looking to hire a Head of HR Shared services who will join their UK HR function. The role focus is to Set-up, manage and drive process improvements and improve HR efficiencies.
The role is a broad facing role and will create & deliver HR Shared service support across the following areas.
- HR and L&D transactional processes
- End to end Onboarding
- Collation and production of monthly payroll information. Manage Payroll system
- HR Systems
- Close collaboration with Policy & Governance
The successful candidate much be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive HR & L&D Operations experience in a shared service environment
- Reward, compensation and benefits experience advantageous ideally within both a large complex company
- Strong People Management experience with proven ability in leading a highly effective HR team
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills; ability to handle high volumes of multiple tasks and priorities and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills liaising with employees at all levels in the organisation.
- Displays integrity - sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others.
- Results-focused - understands what is important to the firms employees - is committed to achieving goals and accountable for their work. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation.
- Excellent communication.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.