Are you looking for your next exciting fixed term contract opportunity within payroll transformation? I am partnering with a leading brand who are headquartered on the south coast of England, to source a new Head of Payroll.
Main duties include:
* Be the Company's technical expert on all matters relating to Payroll and work closely with the Head of People Services, Head of Tax and Finance teams.
* Lead and manage the Payroll team
* Accountable for the compliant and accurate running of 6 payrolls across UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and ROI.
* Manage the relationship and service adherence with our managed payroll provider alongside Head of People Services
* Project manage and oversee the progress of key payroll projects e.g. bringing in a weekly payroll and implementation of the payroll stream of HRIS replacement.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Payroll / Finance qualifications or equivalent significant experience
- Experience of creating compliance check lists and payroll metrics/reports (e.g. overpayments, errors, SLA adherence)
- Experience of implementing a new HRIS, payroll model including parallel running is desirable
- Able to ensure the team is upskilled and promote continuous learning/improvements opportunities
- Review and refresh processes for the team and payroll provider
- Excellent excel skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.