Head of People, Tech start-up SME, London/Hybrid working,
£80,000 - £120,000 depending on exp + Pension, Private Medical, Bonus and initiatives/incentives
This is the first HR hire for a start-up tech company, who are currently around 15 employees with plans to grow another 25 in 12 months
Backed by a Swiss parent company who had initial funding in 2017 and doing very well in the international markets. This organisation are focused currently in the UK and are looking to grow due to continued success.
Initially you will be happy to be in the office more days than not, however once embedded the role will move to a more hybrid model of working. Central London, Soho office.
- Be responsible to develop and head up the People function for this SME Start-Up Tech business
- You will be responsible for creating everything the business needs that is HR related, from policy and process to looking at succession, retention, engagement and much more
- Recruiting talent into the business, full recruitment end to end responsibility for tech based hires, and hiring a team member to support with tech recruitment if needed.
- Be responsible for building a talent pipeline and implementing a graduate programme, as well as being creative on how to attract talent, retain them and benchmark salaries and competitor benefits.
- Embedding in a culture, working hard to build an EVP
- Identify projects to support the growth of the business.
- Implement a D&I culture to support the business
- Experience working for a Start-Up in a SME Tech firm that has been through fast growing or a scale up phase
- Stand alone HR Manager / Head of HR experience
- Experience and be able to work with ambiguity, want to create something new and from scratch, working in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to drive ideas forward, influence and negotiate
- Hands on recruitment experience in the Tech space ideally, focusing on technical roles
- Strong Talent Management experience, building an EVP, succession planning and career paths
- Have relevant qualifications, be that degree educated, CIPD or equivalent experience.
- Able to work closely with the SLT, have an opinion, voice and able to create something exciting and new
To be considered please apply online now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.