I am partnering with one of the UK's top online retail companies on their search for a Head of Technical Recruitment. This is an opportunity to be part of a proactive team in a market leading global company.
The Head of Technical Recruitment will be responsible for managing a team of Coordinators, Recruiters and Senior Recruiters across Tech Hiring. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing direction to the leadership team and senior stakeholder groups on strategic, tactical and operational issues
- Advise on sourcing strategies for the UK Technical market
- Establish the end-to-end hiring process, ensuring innovative assessment methodologies
- Plan for business growth, and execute talent acquisition plans
- Manage the talent PSL for technology
- Promote innovative ways to improve recruitment processes to meet growing demands
- Manage EVP
- Partner with the L & D team to ensure an integrated approach to TA
- Produce meaningful recruitment data to drive workforce planning
Applicants need to be an expert in Technical Talent Acquisition within in-house environments and have previously managed teams. Experience within a fast-paced matrix organisation (ideally ecommerce) will also be an advantage.
This role falls within IR35 so will be available on a PAYE day rate basis.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.