We are currently recruiting a fabulous senior role within a highly regarded business. Health, Wellbeing & Rehabilitation Manager on a contract basis, with the strong possibility of becoming more. The position will be based close to the CBD and WFH is also available.
To be successful in this role you will:
Support the Manager WHS to lead the injury prevention programs through analysing data, developing and implementing injury prevention programs and strategies, providing specialist technical advice in the areas of ergonomics and manual handling.
- A passion for and belief in employee wellbeing and safety ambitions
- Well-developed knowledge of Health & Wellness, injury management and workers compensation
- The ability to work across multiple locations
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills (results will be delivered through influencing)
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and manage expectations
- The ability to implement strategy to achieve key outcomes
Our client is keen on an immediate start for the right person.
For further information about this position please apply.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.