The HR Advisor is responsible for ensuring HR objectives in the Amstelveen central office are aligned with the business strategy. The HR Advisor supports the organization in employee related matters and acts as a trusted advisor for management and employees. In addition, the HR Advisor will be responsible for managing the local HR processes such as payroll and recruitment.
Main duties of the role are as follows:
Management, Compliance and Employee Relations
- Supports the organization with employee relations and performance management
- Ensures employment law, company policies and procedures are adhered to
- A trusted advisor on HR related matters for all employees in Amstelveen
- Support the HR Department with the implementation of new initiatives
- Reviews HR policies and recommends efficiencies, e.g. occupational health, travel and expenses, etc.
- Implementation of compensation and benefit strategy
- HR Advisor on all payroll related matters
- Processes the payroll and the corresponding mutations (via an external payroll provider)
- Recruitment for central positions in Amstelveen
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 - 5 years HR Generalist experience
- Good knowledge with regards to Dutch Employment Law
- Solid understanding of payroll and related components
- Analytical and practical approach to problem solving
- Hands -on and resilient to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills and outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Empathic to the views and feelings of others
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.