Working for an IT /Software organisation, this is a great opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a the team with opportunity to grow and develop their career. Based in Bedford but offering the opportunity to work from home a few times a week this role is paying between £35,000 - £37,000 with a good benefits package, this already strong business is growing and growing at pace!
You will be one of the first HR hires in the team, which has plans to double in size the next 12 months, presenting opportunity and development to your career.
- A hands on generalist role, you will be responsible for being first point of contact for the wider employee group for this SME business in the IT Software space.
- You will answer generalist queries on a day to day basis on all areas including; policy and process, employee relations and employment law, absence management and holiday, payroll liaison, compensation and benefits, as well as any other first line enquiries.
- Supporting a HR Business Partner, you will support with projects, manage your own workload and be a valued member of the team.
- The business sees this role as a role for development, for the right person you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your own career as well as supporting others.
Skills and Experience required
- You will have a good HR Advisor generalist background
- Ideally gained in a fast paced environment, ideally IT, Tech or something similar
- You will be able to work at pace, be able to manage multiple tasks at once and be confident to advise at all levels, offering support, guidance and advice where required to employees
- You will have worked on your own projects previously and be able to work autonomously
- Be a team player, have strong communication skills, be organised and able to manage your own workload.
- Be CIPD Level 5 or similar level of education.
To apply for this role, please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.