Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Business Partner and working as part of a broader team, you will be responsible for ensuring the People and Culture operations are implemented efficiently and consistently across the business.
- Provide assistance and advice on People & Culture process and policies.
- Generate employment contracts and change of employment letters.
- Facilitate end to end recruitment process including supporting leaders with the development of position descriptions, advertising roles, screening candidates, reference checks, onboarding documents and exit interviews as required.
- Support the business with WHS compliance and manage worker's compensation claims, including return to work plans.
- Support managers on employee relations cases.
- Continuous review and development of P&C policies and practices to work towards a streamlined approach across the business.
- Manage the input of data for fortnightly payroll.
- Complete monthly headcount reporting and analyse data as required.
- Experience in People & Culture policy interpretation, administration, and process improvement.
- Ability to operate within guidelines of WH&S, Privacy and Equal Opportunity Acts.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive and solution-oriented approach to work
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/201006
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.