We are working with a ever-growing and evolving financial services business to hire an HR Advisor on a permanent basis!
Reporting into the Senior HR BP, you will have ownership of your own client group and mentoring responsibilities of a junior HR professional, in a true generalist role.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will responsible for;
- Overseeing the joiner and leaver process, conducting exit interviews and reviewing feedback
- Manage probation reviews and idenifying issues in advance
- Upskilling managers with low level ER cases and concerns
- Manage absences, maternity, paternity process
- Work with wider HR teams to maximise employee engagement and wellbeing
- Support with salary reviews and comp round
- Maintain HRIS and support HR Admin in reporting and analysing
- Lead on HR related project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up into an Advisor level role. You must have exposure to low level ER cases and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
You must also have demonstrable experience across the employee lifecycle and be a true expert at administering process.
Financial or professional services is highly desired.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.