You will support as a point of contact for various managers within the Netherlands in common HR matters, such as talent management, change management, development opportunities, retention, recruitment and sick leave. You are analytical, but also hands on and pragmatic. You like to tackle and realize all kinds of things on a project basis. The responsibilities of the HR Consultant:
- Consultant to management on various topics
- Carrying out the HR strategy and contributing to the 'HR Roadmap'
- Starting up and running various HR projects including:
- Sickness absence prevention & well-being
- Conduct prevention
- Employee journey
- Ensure correct onboarding of new employees
- The generation, control and distribution of relevant management information
At least a completed bachelor's degree in Business Administration and / or Human Resources Management.
You have organizational sensitivity and are able to think two steps ahead.
Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
You are result and goal oriented and stress resistant.
You work accurately and are willing to go the extra mile.
You are self-managing and able to set priorities.
At least three years of work experience as an HR Consultant.
Full-time 40 hours a week (required).
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.