My client is looking for an HR Advisor to join their team in the City of London. This is a pure Generalist role which will require you to have had experience and exposure to Employee Relations, general HR and HR Projects.
- Experience in and HR Advisor role
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge of Employment Law.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Actively participate in strategic HR initiatives and departmental activities/projects as appropriate, both taking a lead role and acting as part of the HR team.
- Keep up-to-date with external developments which may impact strategy e.g. employment law and where necessary undertake research.
- Provide advice and guidance to partners on managing performance and where appropriate attend performance management meetings and ensure follow-up.
- Manage all Employee Relations Cases that come in within your client group, escalating when necessary
- Work closely with client groups to facilitate and monitor the annual performance review process and provide advice and guidance where necessary to associates and partners.
- Co-ordinate and manage the performance review moderation meetings for each department.
- Manage and co-ordinate internal promotions for legal staff within client groups.
- Pro-actively work in conjunction with the Learning & Development team and partners to identify training needs and career development plans for associates.
- Oversee all leavers across clients groups and where necessary support the HR Manager with partner departures.
- Conduct exit interviews ensuring relevant information is communicated and fed back to manager/practice group head appropriately.
- On a bi-annual basis conduct exit interview analysis, identify trends and make recommendations to the PGHs and HR Manager.
- In conjunction with HR Manager deal with sensitive departures and assist with drafting settlement agreements.
- Report on key performance indicators across client groups, analyse data and provide recommendations to the business.
- Research competitor intelligence/best practice information.
- Active member of the secondment committee. Attend committee meetings, produce agenda and minutes, and follow up on actions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.