This is a fantastic HR Assistant opportunity to join the team working for one of the worlds leading law firms.
With the opportunity to join an incredibly successful, driven and motivated team, you will be responsible for the end to end coordination of the employee lifecycle, partnering with the business and participating in HR related projects.
This is a really exciting and very rare opportunity for someone looking to move into a truly HR generalist role where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in the role, and lead on the below;
- Onboarding of new staff and managing leaver process
- Coordinate the firms training process
- Responding to employee queries and ensuring a high touch service is delivered
- Managing any maternity/paternity documention, flexible benefits or absence is tracked
- Support with payroll and benefits administration
- Maintaining and developing the HR system
- Mentoring the HR Administrators
The team are looking for someone who takes real pride in being organised, efficient and building strong, lasting relationships. You must be able to think fast and problem solve and have the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a team of highly successful HR professionals who are eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career!
You must have a background in HR administration, (ideally from the financial or professional services industry) be degree educated and be able to be in the London office 2/3+ days a week.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.