Our client is looking for an HR Assistant to join their fast paced but collaborative HR team in London on a permanent basis. You will work in a small team and focus on the HR and Recruitment duties.
As the HR Assistant at this great company, no day will be the same and you will gain knowledge and learn new skills very quickly. It will be an absolute hands-on job in a demanding environment but also with a lot of fun.
A few of your responsibilities will be:
- Support the Recruitment Officer with Recruitment related duties and responsibilities.
- Manage HR related administration and documentation.
- Make sure the onboarding and offboarding process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Keep the HR Database up-to-date and add new information/documentation on it.
- Run the monthly payroll process, ensuring all payroll actions are submitted to the payroll manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous HR and Recruitment experience and would like to be part of a friendly and hard working team. As an HR Assistant you are a great communicator and very well organised. You will never step away from a challenge and be able to deliver outstanding professional service to the people and clients.
Would you like to hear more about this role? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.