17 days ago
Our client is a one of the fastest growing Internet technology companies globally looking to expand their HR team in Germany. Therefore they are looking for a
HR Business Partner (m/f)
Located in Berlin
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Work with the business on on-boarding and various manager development programs.
- Manage the overall Performance Summary Cycle process.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and ongoing org and team visioning, and team building that support change and growth.
- Employee engagement and company culture champion.
- Ideally 8 years of experience in HR, have proven track of record working with multi-cultural teams and navigating globally.
- Experience with coaching at the manager level with a focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience and experience to drive programs independently.
- Analytical and data management experience with experience translating data into action planning.
- Organizational transformation experience
- Experience in a Technology or Internet business is preferred.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.