We are delighted to be partnering with a highly recognised international law firm recruiting for a HR Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The role sits within the wider HR team and will be supporting a range of the business services teams. The role will provide a full generalist service across the key areas and will involve building strong relationships with Partners, Directors and other stakeholders within the business.
Main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Acting as subject expert across all HR matters within the business
- Managing and supporting key strategic projects across all teams
- Taking the lead on all ER, Resourcing and HR matters
- Working closely and developing strong relationships with Directors, Partners and key managers
- Carrying out all HR generalist procedures throughout supporting teams
- Collaborating across the wider HR team as appropriate
- Coaching and mentoring HR Advisors across all aspects of HR
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a close knit team and act as the driving force behind the HR department.
The ideal candidate will possess strong generalist experience as well as experience operating at HRBP level within legal services.
This is a fast paced role and will require the successful applicant to work to tight deadlines and balance competing priorities within separate teams.
For more information on this opportunity please do get in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.