Are you an experienced HR Business Partner who is currently supporting your business' corporate function?
I have partnered exclusively with a leading global management consultancy who are proud of their people centered culture and collaborative approach to everything they do. They are a business that embraces change and are keen to engage with likeminded candidates.
The role will report to the head of HR advisory, where you will support the business's corporate function working with circa 200 stakeholders within 7 client groups including, Finance, IT, HR, Legal, Marketing, Consulting Operations & Risk Management and Business services.
Key responsibilities include:
* All HR generalist activity
* This is a very broad role where you will operate across a range of different activities, including Performance Management, Wellness, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Promotions, Salary reviews and People MI
* Presenting monthly people MI packs to the corporate leadership team
* A range of HR people projects
* Proactively supporting and enabling international growth and expansion
* CIPD qualification would be desirable
* Proficient knowledge of HR best practice
* An excellent and confident communicator with strong stakeholder management
* Strong ER knowledge and experience, capable of managing a range of ER cases independently
* Comfortableness working through ambiguity and areas of the HRBP role you may not have come across before.
* A problem-solving mindset with intellectual curiosity
* Good presentation and project management skills
* Experience within the professional services sector would ideal
If you are an experienced HR Business Partner who is keen to work in a collaborative and engaging environment where no two days will be the same and you will have the ability to influence the business in Key strategic areas, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.