HR Business Partner
Fast paced, global business, great opportunity for career progression
£60,000 - £70,000 + car allowance and strong benefits including hybrid flexible working
A global manufacturing business with offices in the Milton Keynes area are looking for a project focused HR Business Partner to support their corporate functions (250 employees) and properly partner with Heads of Departments to ensure they really add value to the business.
You'll have a consultative approach but also enjoying being hands on, focused on continuous improvement and able to multi-task in an environment that is going through a huge amount of exciting change at present!
You will be at Business Partner level already and an ambitious person looking to take on more responsibility and push yourself to the next level of your carer, being assertive, commercially minded and able to multi-task will help you drive the people agenda forward, your role will be to guide and support the Heads of Corporate Functions to provide a hands on and project focused HRBP role. Working with the wider support team who will free up your time to really add value from a project perspective.
- Being a true Business Partner, you will support corporate the functions including HR, Finance, Marketing and Sales (around 250 employees)
- Full generalist remit includes talent and development, ER, employee engagement, performance management and development, coaching, learning, comp and bens, to drive the strategy and people plan forward
- Partnering with senior stakeholders, supporting and taking them through the change journey
- Support with all cyclical HR activities, continually review and implement change where needed
- Working on a number of projects, identifying and implementing with full autonomy, this could be engagement, development, strategic or any other area that you identify
- Thinking outside the box and work with a high degree of ambiguity
- Be a trusted partner and build relationships with the wider business.
- HR Business Partner experience, ideally from a manufacturing or a similar sector background
- Your experience will be well rounded as a generalist, in the past you might have completed rotations on a grad scheme or working in a role with a full HR remit
- You will have experience working with stakeholders in corporate functions (including Finance, HR, Marketing, Sales) at some point in your career
- You will have worked for a business with multiple stakeholders and will be able to manage your time effectively.
- You'll be ambitious, driven and keen to progress your career
- Experience working with projects, initiating, driving forward and implementing strategy is required.
- You will enjoy working autonomously and having full responsibility for your remit, you will however be able to work closely with the other Business Partners in the business when needed
- CIPD level 7 qualified ideally or equivalent experience
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.