- Leading, purpose driven Australian organization
- Integral member of the HR team, directly supporting the Head of HR
- Lead projects and exciting change initiatives
- $150K + super + bonus. Hybrid work model. Open to 4 days.
Joining a small, collaborative HR team of a purpose driven organization in the Sydney CBD, you will provide tailored advice & solutions to leaders & employees whilst developing & leading projects and exciting change initiatives.
This is a broad HR Generalist role partnering with a diverse mix of professional employees including C Suite.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee cyclical HR processes such as performance reviews, attraction & onboarding, remuneration review
- Advise on organizational structure, job design and staffing requirements
- Performance management & development
- Engagement & culture initiatives including leading the annual engagement survey
- Provide employment & workplace relations advice
- Design, implement & review HR policies, procedures, HR plans and specialist programs
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Solid HR generalist experience, supporting leaders at all levels
- Solid HR technical skills / understanding of legislative obligations
- Sound project management skills and experience developing & executing HR programs
- A values driven & caring approach
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.