Reporting to the Head of HR and joining a collaborative HR team, you will partner with a dedicated client group and play a strategic role in the development of their employees and leaders, driving performance and providing an incredible work environment.
Responsibilities of the role involve:
- Partner with department leaders to deliver strategic initiatives
- Provide 1:1 coaching & Leadership Development
- Execute people-related initiatives around performance management, employee relations, organizational development and learning & development
- Ownership of local L&D strategy and collaboration on global L&D and leadership development programs
- Drive consistency in employee experience & engagement
- Design & execute HR projects
You will need:
- Previous business partnering experience with a track record of building relationships to influence great business outcomes
- A strong background in coaching, leadership development
- A Degree in HR, Business or related field
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with the best and the brightest in a flat structured, employee focused, results driven business who have lots of fun.
Offering sensational, fully catered offices, annual company trips, a hybrid work environment and a generous salary package and many perks.
Please apply through the link below. To learn more, or to arrange a confidential career discussion, please contact Roxanesexton@frazerjones.com.au
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.