True generalist role supporting an international start-up, cyber security business.
The HR Business Partner plays a vital role in supporting the business and achieving success.
This is a 12-14 month maternity leave cover.
- Partner with the business, managers and employees in relation to day to day people matters
- Own HR Processes and Operations
- Ensure all employees have a positive onboarding and offboarding experience
- Manage monthly payroll for UK and International Offices (using third party processes)
- Manage benefits across all global offices, response to day-to-day queries and run the annual renewal process
- Prepare monthly finance reports for HR costs and provide data as requested
- Maintain the HRIS, run key workflows and reports, ensure data input is accurate
- Support the CPO with strategic projects
- Assist with recruitment and employee relations cases when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing day-to day-HR operations
- Experience running payroll
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience managing benefits
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
This opportunity would suit an HR Manager/Business Partner who has previous experience working in a small to medium sized business.
This is a varied generalist role which will give the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in strategic projects as well as looking after the day-to-day HR Operations.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.