About The Role
We are delighted to be partnering with a global luxury retailer to help shape their HR team. Based in Sydney, this HR Business Partner role will form part of the People Team and partner with a client group of around 400 employees across Australia and NZ. Reporting to the People Manager and working with the HR Advisor, this is a close knit team supporting a busy and demanding environment. You will have the ability to influence on key HR issues whilst managing the full employee lifecycle.
This is a hands-on role with a strong focus on recruitment and ER. The culture is centred on customer service and the role works closely with the business and stores by creating strong relationships and providing commercial and pragmatic HR advice. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing employee relations advice and support across Australia and New Zealand
- Assist with recruitment including employment contracts and recruitment strategy
- Managing employee lifecycle
- Management and coordination of learning and development programs
- Producing reports to the Head of HR and/or Regional HR Team
- Support on key HR projects
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Actively promote the luxury brand
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner/People Partner who is confident across all facets of HR, in particular ER and recruitment. You will have previous experience within a similar environment (retail, hospitality or a customer focused environment) with proven ability to build sound relationships along with coaching and influencing skills.
This is a Permanent Full Time role, paying up to $100,000 + super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Monique Van Vliet with job reference: PR/204321.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.