Our client is a very successful and fast growing start-up ecommerce business with over 4700 employees worldwide. For their headquarter in Berlin in our client is looking for an
HR Business Partner Technology (m/f/d)
to join their team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- HR support for managers and employees across the BU Technology
- Trustful cooperation with the management team as well as consulting and sparring with managers on all HR topics
- Steering and implementation of all HR processes for your business area around Talent Acquisition, Career Planning, Performance Management, Reward and Talent Development in close alignment with our HR Centre of Excellence function
- Development and implementation of strategic HR topics
- Leading a team of 3-4 senior HR-Generalists
- Responsibility for a BU of 1500 employees
- Multiple years' professional experience working as an HR Business Partner in an agile, fast-growing company (ideally coming from a Tech background)
- Effective stakeholder management with the potential to build strong professional relationships
- Profound experience in strategic and operational HR management
- Relevant experience in an international scale up environment with a matrix structure
- Excellent communication skills in English (German a plus)
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills
- Performance-oriented hands-on personality
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.