We are looking for a confident HR Business Partner to join a highly successful tech company on a temporary contract for an initial 3 month period.
The business are extremely busy at the moment and see no signs of slowing down! You will join and lead on the full employee lifecycle for your designated client group.
More specifically, as an HR BP, you will be responsible for;
- Acting as first point of contact for all ER related issues
- Establish effective relationships with line managers to upskills and educate
- Deliver on current projects and implement necessary changes
- Lead and manage ER cases end to end - minimising risk to the business while supporting the employee
- Management of TUPE and lead on organisational change programs
- Support the recruitment team where/when required
This is not exhaustive and due to the needs of the business, you may be required to help in other areas!
You must be CIPD qualified, have strong employment law knowledge and demonstrable experience leading ER cases end to end.
The firm are looking for someone who is proactive, self motivated and a real team player. You must have the ability to resolve conflict, influence stakeholders and coach and develop individuals.
This is a short term contract in the first instance, with the potential to be extended - you therefore must be available at short notice!
Please apply to hear more.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.