My client a historic charity that supports children are looking to hire a HR Coordinator to join the team. In this role you would be working alongside 2 other Coordinators and would have support from the HR Apprentices too.
This is a permanent role that offers hybrid working and your duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Taking full ownership of the onboarding process and collating all new starter paperwork to input onto the HR system for Payroll
- Being the first point of contact for the entire HR department
- Minute taking at HR meetings
- Advising on HR matters such as maternity and flexible working requests
- Triaging all HR inboxes to ensure the right emails reach the necessary channels
- Producing regular reports, exporting information from the HR system into Excel
- Taking full ownership for the leaver process
To carry out this role you must have previous experience in HR ideally at least 2 years. You will have a passion for the not for profit sector and must be willing to mentor junior staff members.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.