I am currently partnering with an exciting global software business operating within the gaming space, who are looking for a HR and Office Coordinator to join their organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone to hit the ground running in a fast paced and creative business, playing a crucial role within a friendly and collaborative team.
This role reports into the HR Business Partner, giving you great exposure and allowing you to develop your HR skillset.
As HR/Office Coordinator - you will have a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact both internally and externally
- Managing the full employee life cycle
- Processing contracts, offer letters, inductions
- Collating payroll and benefits
- Running HR audits
- Maintaining the HRIS
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with ER note taking
- Building and maintaining the relationship with a designated external Travel Management Company
- Raising purchase orders as required
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies
- Organising the company social events i.e. summer/Christmas parties
The ideal candidate will have had exposure within a HR generalist capacity and will have excellent communication skills. They should also be able to work in a fast paced environment with an astute attention to detail. Experience processing payroll would be an enormous benefit.
This role is paying up to £36,000 and is based in central London.
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.