We're looking for a Human Resource coordinator who is not just a professional, but who is also a people person and has an inherent curiosity for the inner workings and strategy of a company.
For this role, we are searching for a team player who can function on their own initiative, while also optimizing our recruitment and staffing procedures. The ideal candidate will aid the senior management team and other staff in handling employee relations.
We're looking for someone who is a rising star in the field of HR, who is also interested in working in an environment which can be informal and professional at the same time. We've laid down the foundations in terms of structure and direction, and it's your task to translate our beliefs and ethics into a tangible work culture for our employees. A talent and interest for optimizing and perfecting workflows is greatly beneficial for this role, and creates room to grow within your role.
In this role, you will:
- Build from the early stages: Together with senior management, you'll build the foundations that define our yet-to-be-determined human resources model. You will safeguard our absence policy and inform our employees
- Support our management team: having absence review meetings and performance reviews for our employees.
- Build our recruitment strategy: We need more help in pro-actively scouting for talented potential team members. Through conversations with senior management, you will notice specific needs for our departments regarding staffing and act accordingly by advising the board.
- Support senior management, help us grow: We have some of our own ideas, but we also want to learn from you. What is your vision on topics such as hiring, training, maintaining, administrating, and communicating with a top-notch team?
- Build our remuneration plan: The ideal candidate will ensure we adhere to "best practice" approaches regarding company policy guidelines, salaries/ salary adjustments, budgets, bonuses, and promotion perks.
- Maintain and develop cutting edge HR systems: The ideal candidate will help us develop an innovative approach to managing human resources within a challenging and fast-paced field.
- Grow with us : We are a company who cares about our people. The ideal candidate will help us assemble a superior workforce, wherein we prioritize the health and well-being of our team. Our chosen HR coordinator will help us deepen our commitment towards emphasizing quality, continuous employee improvement, key employee retention, ongoing skill development, and high performance.
This role might be for you if...
- You're a team player and flourish collaborating with others
- You're a great communicator who is able to build a meaningful relationship with people across different ages, cultures, and geography.
- You're curious, learn fast and love to stay ahead of the curve in terms of your own expertise
- You are comfortable speaking in front of large groups and relate to our brand ethos in real life.
- You're excited to help shape a human resource program from the growth phase, and see the value in keeping things realistic, personal, and authentic
- You're a Dutch citizen living in the Rotterdam area and are willing to work from our office in Rotterdam.
- At least 3 years working experience as a HR professional
- Ability to be professional in an informal working environment
- Experience with Dutch employment law
- Experience in recruitment, screening, interviewing and selection
- Experience establishing starting salaries and additional annual salary rewards
- Experience in advising a managerial board to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain consistency and continuity within the team.
- Experience in writing human resources manuals and guidelines
- Proficiency with HR Platforms and excellent advisory skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to professionally present concepts and strategies to the board before implementing these to the rest of the team
- Ability to prioritize and meet key deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement effective solutions with a team.
- Perfect (C1 level) verbal and written English skills since we are an international company
- Perfect (C1 level) verbal and written Dutch skills
- Good adaptive skills
- Strong computer skills
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.