We are working with a fantastic client and they are hiring for an HR Coordinator. This company will great career opportunities and can't wait to be back in the office full-time.
They are looking for an HR Coordinator to expand their team. The client is looking for a driven and organised individual to assist with the day-to-day HR administration. You will make sure it goes as smoothly as possible and help out all employees.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring email inboxes and day-to-day HR administration.
- Acting as the first point for any HR related queries.
- Supporting the other teams within the company when needed.
- Keeping the HR data system up-to-date.
- Managing ER cases as much as possible.
As the HR Coordinator you are a great communicator and with an eye for detail. Being in the office full-time and in a hands-on environment makes you enthusiastic. You bring your own HR and administration knowledge to the team and you are open and eager to learn new skills as well.
Do you want to know more about this role and company? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.