Fantastic opportunity to join a high performing HR team for a 3-6 month contract in Sydney CBD. This is a fun and fast paced role that will suit a driven and experienced Human Resources Coordinator to assist with a broad range of generalist HR duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide high level administration support
- Maintain people data, systems and records
- Support employee life-cycle activities including contract generation, onboarding and offboarding
Who we are looking for:
- High energy, excellent attention to detail and the ability to take initiative
- Must be genuinely organised and be able to manage high volumes of co-ordination
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment where things can change quickly.
- Previous experience in an administrative or co-ordination role
This is a 3-6 month temporary assignment with possibility of extension. If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/208844
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.